- Alfalfa ekstrakt (canavanine)
- Carglumic acid
- Evodiamine + berberine
- Gemcitabine + TL-118 (Cimetidine, cyclophosphamide, diclofenac, sulfasalazine)
- Gemcitabine + capecitabine + paricalcitol + hydroxychloroquine
- Hoxsey formula
- Hydroxychloroquine + trametinib
- Low dose naltrexone + ALA (Lipoic Acid)
- Metformin + 2DG
- PARP hemmere
- Thalidomid, celecoxib og gemcitabin
- Thunder god vine
Du bør teste deg for mutasjoner, og benytte persontilpasset behandling.
- BRCA (gjelder 4-7% av alle med bukspyttkjertelkreft)
- A Phase I Safety, Pharmacokinetic, and Pharmacodynamic Presurgical Trial of Vitamin E δ-tocotrienol in Patients with Pancreatic Ductal Neoplasia. EBioMedicine. 2015 Dec; 2(12): 1987–1995.
- Glycolytic ATP Fuels the Plasma Membrane Calcium Pump Critical for Pancreatic Cancer Cell Survival. THE JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY VOL. 288, NO. 50, pp. 36007–36019, December 13, 2013
- Combination of ERK and autophagy inhibition as a treatment approach for pancreatic cancer. Nature Medicine (2019) Published: 04 March 2019
- PARP Inhibitors Can Shrink Tumors in Pancreatic Cancer Patients with Specific Mutations. Data presented in a news conference at AACR Annual Meeting.
- Maintenance Olaparib for Germline BRCA-Mutated Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer, N Engl J Med 2019; 381:317-327
- Novel protocol improves pancreatic cancer outcomes, The Harvard Gazette, Koltai, Tomas. (2018).
- Re-purposing Evodiamine as an anti-cancer drug. 10.13140/RG.2.2.23264.79364.
- Molecular Profiling Leads to Non-Standard Pancreatic Cancer Treatments
- The Benzimidazole-Based Anthelmintic Parbendazole: A Repurposed Drug Candidate That Synergizes with Gemcitabine in Pancreatic Cancer. Cancers 2019, 11(12), 2042
- Abstract CT207: Phase I dose escalation and pharmokinetic study of 14-O-phosphonooxymethyltriptolide. American Association for Cancer Research, Volume 75, Issue 15 Supplement, pp. CT207
- Triptolide targets super-enhancer networks in pancreatic cancer cells and cancer-associated fibroblasts. Oncogenesis 9, 100 (2020).
- Revisiting the ALA/N (alpha-lipoic acid/low-dose naltrexone) protocol for people with metastatic and nonmetastatic pancreatic cancer: a report of 3 new cases. Integr Cancer Ther. 2010 Jun;9(2):247.
- Itraconazole therapy in a pancreatic adenocarcinoma patient: A case report.J Oncol Pharm Pract. 2016 Jun;22(3):528-32. Studies of basal cell carcinoma, nonsmall cell lung cancer, ovarian cancer, and malignant pleural mesothelioma have shown favorable results suggesting that more study of itraconazole is warranted to decide its clinical utility.
- TL-118-anti-angiogenic treatment in pancreatic cancer: a case report. Med Oncol (2013)
- Evidence-based complementary treatment of pancreatic cancer: a review of adjunct therapies including paricalcitol, hydroxychloroquine, intravenous vitamin C, statins, metformin, curcumin, and aspirin. Cancer Manag Res. 2018; 10: 2003–2018.
- Case report stage IV Pancreatic cancer, cancertreatmentsresearch.com
- Long-Term Outcomes of the Treatment of Unresectable (Stage III – IV)Ductal Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma Using Metabolically Supported Chemotherapy (MSCT): A Retrospective Study
- Eleven-Year Survival with Unresectable Metastatic Pancreatic Carcinoma: A Roadmap to Long-term Survival for Metastatic Disease. Journal of the Pancreas, November 07th, 2017
- A case of advanced pancreatic cancer with remarkable response to thalidomide, celecoxib and gemcitabine. Gan To Kagaku Ryoho. 2004 Jun;31(6):959-61.
- AB091. P063. Case report: stage 4 pancreatic cancer to remission using paricalcitol and hydroxychloroquine in addition to traditional chemotherapy, Annals of Pancreatic Cancer