- Alfalfa ekstrakt (canavanine)
- Carglumic acid
- Evodiamine + berberine
- Hoxsey formula
- Hydroxychloroquine + trametinib
- Low dose naltrexone + ALA (Lipoic Acid)
- Metformin + 2DG
- PARP hemmere
- Gemcitabine + TL-118 (Cimetidine, cyclophosphamide, diclofenac, sulfasalazine)
- A Phase I Safety, Pharmacokinetic, and Pharmacodynamic Presurgical Trial of Vitamin E δ-tocotrienol in Patients with Pancreatic Ductal Neoplasia. EBioMedicine. 2015 Dec; 2(12): 1987–1995.
- Glycolytic ATP Fuels the Plasma Membrane Calcium Pump Critical for Pancreatic Cancer Cell Survival. THE JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY VOL. 288, NO. 50, pp. 36007–36019, December 13, 2013
- Combination of ERK and autophagy inhibition as a treatment approach for pancreatic cancer. Nature Medicine (2019) Published: 04 March 2019
- PARP Inhibitors Can Shrink Tumors in Pancreatic Cancer Patients with Specific Mutations. Data presented in a news conference at AACR Annual Meeting.
- Novel protocol improves pancreatic cancer outcomes, The Harvard Gazette
- Koltai, Tomas. (2018). Re-purposing Evodiamine as an anti-cancer drug. 10.13140/RG.2.2.23264.79364.
- Molecular Profiling Leads to Non-Standard Pancreatic Cancer Treatments
- Revisiting the ALA/N (alpha-lipoic acid/low-dose naltrexone) protocol for people with metastatic and nonmetastatic pancreatic cancer: a report of 3 new cases.Integr Cancer Ther. 2010 Jun;9(2):247. The authors, in a previous article, described the long-term survival of a man with pancreatic cancer and metastases to the liver, treated with intravenous alpha-lipoic acid and oral low-dose naltrexone (ALA/N) without any adverse effects. He is alive and well 78 months after initial presentation. Three additional pancreatic cancer case studies are presented in this article. At the time of this writing, the first patient, GB, is alive and well 39 months after presenting with adenocarcinoma of the pancreas with metastases to the liver. The second patient, JK, who presented to the clinic with the same diagnosis was treated with the ALA/N protocol and after 5 months of therapy, PET scan demonstrated no evidence of disease. The third patient, RC, in addition to his pancreatic cancer with liver and retroperitoneal metastases, has a history of B-cell lymphoma and prostate adenocarcinoma. After 4 months of the ALA/N protocol his PET scan demonstrated no signs of cancer.
- Itraconazole therapy in a pancreatic adenocarcinoma patient: A case report.J Oncol Pharm Pract. 2016 Jun;22(3):528-32. Studies of basal cell carcinoma, nonsmall cell lung cancer, ovarian cancer, and malignant pleural mesothelioma have shown favorable results suggesting that more study of itraconazole is warranted to decide its clinical utility.
- TL-118-anti-angiogenic treatment in pancreatic cancer: a case report. Med Oncol (2013)
- Evidence-based complementary treatment of pancreatic cancer: a review of adjunct therapies including paricalcitol, hydroxychloroquine, intravenous vitamin C, statins, metformin, curcumin, and aspirin. Cancer Manag Res. 2018; 10: 2003–2018.
- Case report stage IV Pancreatic cancer, cancertreatmentsresearch.com
- Long-Term Outcomes of the Treatment of Unresectable (Stage III – IV)Ductal Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma Using Metabolically Supported Chemotherapy (MSCT): A Retrospective Study
- Eleven-Year Survival with Unresectable Metastatic Pancreatic Carcinoma: A Roadmap to Long-term Survival for Metastatic Disease. Journal of the Pancreas, November 07th, 2017