En kombinasjonsbehandling med et utvalg av valgmulighetene som her er listet opp, vil sammen med livsstilsendringer gi muligheter for å kunne reversere og kontrollere selv fremskridende diagnoser.
- Benzaldehyde i syklodextrin
- Tagamet (Cimetidine) (L)
- Dipyridamole (L)
- Miltefosine (L)
- Pau d`arco
- Vitamin D
- 3-bp og paracetamol
- Atenolol (L)
- Chaga (Betulinic acid)
- Chapparal, Larrea divaricata
- Dacarbazine IPT (L)
- Disulfiram og sink i form av iodide, acetate eller glukonate (L)
- Dithiodinicotinic acid
- DNCB (L)
- Garden of life RM-10 eller lignende
- Interferon (L)
- Intravenøs vitamin C med menadione + øvrige synergister
- Lovastatin (L)
- Mebendazole (L)
- Neupogen (G-CSF)
- Newcastle virus (L)
- Selen (N)
- TIL (tumor infiltrating lymphocytes)
- www.hadassah-med.com, Jerusalem
- DIPYRIDAMOLE FOR TREATMENT OF MELANOMA. The Lancet, Volume 325, Issue 8430, Page 693, 23 March 1985. These doctors for the past 11 years had been maintaining melanoma patients with Clark’s level IV and III disease on dipyridamole, 300 mg a day. Thirty of these patients were maintained on this dose of dipyridamole. Of them, 26 had level IV disease and four had level III disease. At five years, the survival of the level IV patients was 74%. The five-year survival for the total of the 30 of level IV and III disease was 77%. None of the level III patients died.
- Loco-regional control of cutaneous metastases of malignant melanoma by treatment with miltefosine (Miltex®) In conclusion, there is evidence that miltefosinecaused a specific topical regression of the cutaneousmetastases of the aggressive melanoma of ourpatient. This indicates that topical miltefosine treat-ment can be efficient in the treatment of recurrentmelanoma although no general conclusions can bedrawn from this single case, and other reports on thetopical effect of miltefosine on cutaneous melanomametastases are sparse.
- The anthelmintic flubendazole blocks human melanoma growth and metastasis and suppresses programmed cell death protein-1 and myeloid-derived suppressor cell accumulation. Cancer Lett. 2019 May 22. pii: S0304-3835(19)30321-0.
- Analysis of growth-inhibitory mechanisms of flubendazole in malignant melanoma cells. PharmDr. Kristýna Čáňová. Hradec Králové, 2018