- Effectiveness of propagermanium treatment in multiple myeloma patients. Eur J Haematol. 2004 Dec;73(6):397-401. Two patients achieved complete remission (CR), two patients achieved partial remission (PR), and the condition of four patients was stable (stable disease, SD).
- Germane Facts About Germanium Sesquioxide: I. Chemistry and Anticancer Properties. J Altern Complement Med. 2004 Apr;10(2):337-44. CEGS induces interferon-gamma (IFN-gamma), enhances natural killer cell activity, and inhibits tumor and metastatic growth–effects often detectable after a single oral dose.
- Complete remission of pulmonary spindle cell carcinoma after treatment with oral germanium sesquioxide. Chest. 2000 Feb;117(2):591-3. doi: 10.1378/chest.117.2.591.
- Mutagenicity, carcinogenicity and teratogenicity of germanium compounds, Mutat Res-Rev Mutat, 1997, vol. 387 (pg. 141-146)
- Renal and other organ failure caused by germanium intoxication, Nephrol Dial Transplant, 1999, vol. 14 (pg. 2464-2468)